Here are some of my favourite manicures of the past year...
I feel that I have improved alot and hope to keep heightening my skills over the next year. Lets take a quick look at the first manicure I posted on the blog...
Looking back at some of my older posts are making me cringe. I'm the first to admit they weren't great. I think alot of that was to do with the photographs more than the actual manicure itself. I hope this year to recreate some of these past atrocities so I can show you how great they really look!
But none of this would have happened without my wonderful followers. Thank you all! I have got to know some of you really well and others I hope I have the privilege of knowing better in the coming year.
So now it is time to look forward to the year and I have made a Bucket List of things I want to accomplish before my second Blogoversary.
- Continue to improve my skills by trying out new techniques (I WILL master stamping and the water marble) and styles. I want to try and push myself and improve the quality of my posts.
- Followers: I want to get to 500 GFC followers and set up a facebook fan page. I also aim to interact with you my dear followers more. I want to hear what you want from this blog! I want to please you! I also want to be able to hold my 300 follower giveaway by October (only about 20 more followers to go!)
- Cut down my never-ending wishlist by helping other bloggers in swaps. Also as part of this I want to eradicate buying duplicate shades. I hope to start a new series showing some of the dupes in my collection. This should help me purge my collection and try my untried polishes.
- Edit my earlier posts and re-shoot the photographs of my older posts to get them up to a standard I am happy with.
- Update my 'about me' page.
- Bigger photos and better angels
- Different posts (more make-up posts or graze box posts)
Now over to you. What do you like about my blog? What don't you like so much? I want to hear from you! What would you like to see?